Tucson Residential treatment facility provides a face-to-face biopsychosocial assessment including the ASAM (American Society of Addiction Medicine) dimensions for determining level care, diagnosis, and treatment planning goals, and treatment recommendations and protocol.
Our Tucson Recovery teaches independent living, social and communication skills to maximize the person’s ability to live independently from active addiction.
How Tucson Recovery Residential does this?
- Individual Counseling Session: which will utilize established models of human development to provide psychotherapy to assist with personal, interpersonal, psychological, mental health, and spiritual healing to encourage human growth potential.
- Group Counseling: Group therapy is designed to elicit presenting and historical information, identify behavioral conflicts, provide support, education or understanding, and then resolve problems.
- Family Counseling: Tucson Recovery has a family education program designed for families to be presented with accurate information about addiction and recovery:
- Clients and family members learn how the recovery process may affect current and future family relationships.
- Provide a forum for families to discuss issues of recovery.
- Teach, and encourage clients’ family members to care for themselves while supporting clients in their recovery
- Allow participants to get to know other recovering people and their families in a comfortable environment, where dignity and respect are of the utmost importance.
- Medical Services: Provide nursing and medical assessments, primary care and self-administration of prescribed medication. Medications are prescribed by licensed physicians to stabilize symptoms arising from behavioral conditions. Includes medication management reviewing the effects of medications and any adjustments needed to the medications.
- Case Management: Assists and educates clients about community resources relating to medical, legal, discharge planning, housing, employment possibilities and educational needs.
Tucson Recovery’s Residential Services strive for excellence so that every person within our service is entitled to the best possible professional behavioral health substance abuse education and/or treatment to meet his/her needs
These services are provided within the least restrictive environment and without discrimination of race, color, sex, age, economic status, national origin, or marital status.
Mental Health Disorders relating to addiction
How Tucson Recovery treats:
*Our programs are tailored to meet the needs of men and women who want to make healthy changes in their lives and break the chains of addiction.
*Our all-inclusive programs are designed to motivate, create change, encourage self-growth and prepare the individual with tools for a lifetime of sobriety.
*Our program provides a comprehensive behavioral and medical assessment to assist in developing an individualized treatment plan that will guide the individual by identifying personal strengths to have a new outlook upon life.